The Prodigy Disc BP-1 V3 remains the standard-bearer for anyone looking to pick up a lightweight, durable large capacity disc golf bag at an extremely accessible price point. Along with its abundant space and water and tear-resistant Nylon Ripstop fabric, the BP-1 V3 now offers more personalization with an interchangeable Velcro patch and five color options.
The Velcro patch includes Prodigy branding but can be customized to add a personalized flair to your bag (not included) along with the all-new color array to help you stand out on the course. You can still fill up the main compartment with more 20+ discs and then put your favorite pair of putters in the front putter pocket, which now includes a sleek, debossed pull tab. There’s plenty of extra room in the large top pocket that can fit 4 putters or other accessories, and the expandable side pockets can be used for discs, snacks, towels, and even extra gear. The water-resistant zippers, magnetic easy access pockets, umbrella sleeve, and insulated 32 oz. bottle holders also provide extra convenience.
This product requires some minor setup before use. For setup instructions, please click the "Setup Instructions" video at the bottom of the page.
- Weight: 2 kg
- Materials: Nylon Ripstop & High-density Polyester
- Holds up to 20 - 26 discs (main compartment) + 4 putters (top putter pocket) + 2 putters (front putter pocket) + 10 discs (expandable side pockets)
- Extra-large deep putter pocket (4 putters)
- 2 x 1 liter insulated bottle holders
- Magnetic accessory pockets
- Two expandable storage pockets
- Reinforced base with two ground rails
- Reinforced side panels with padded trim
- 2 steel stabilizing rods on top panel
- Umbrella sleeve
- Upgraded metal SBS zippers with taped seams
- Lifetime Warranty
Prodigy Disc strives to offer innovative design and high quality in our disc golf bags. All bags carry a Lifetime Warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and are valid only for the original owner of the bag.
This limited warranty does not cover improper use, normal wear and tear, or bags with any type of repair or alterations. Our warranty also does not cover damage due to the breakdown of materials or colors caused by weather, usage, or cleaning products.
For more information, click here.